Saturday, July 2, 2011

7/2/2011 Pre-Flight

I am sitting on the back porch of my home in Watsonville, listening to the Beatles and hanging out with the fam fam (my brother happens to be eating some steak to my right). I leave my house tomorrow morning at 7 am (my santa cruz house) and my flight leave SF at sometime thereafter. I have definitely thought about packing for my trip, none of those dreams have manifested themselves into any actual packing yet but within a few hours im sure panic will set in and ill pack like the wind. Anywho, this was more of a test blog to see if i could actually do it. OH! if you want anything from Indonesia, leave a comment (i think you can do that) saying what you want. I'll see what i can do about getting my hands on it. And no, i will not bring back anything that breathes. Ta-Ta!

-Aaron "Aardvark" Brown

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I'm gonna miss you...and so begin the one-a-day comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be needing a shotglass...haha....

    but seriously...

    ReplyDelete