Monday, July 11, 2011

Klapa Klab and mooooooar

Not really much more though. And there will be many spelling errors in this as the keyboard i am using is super sticky. I apologize.

Yesterday we had Padang foor for the first time since being in Indonesia. This is food from a certain region in Indonesia. The connotation, for me at least, is horrifically spicy. anyways i ate that super spicy stuff and it was quite tastey....er im sure it was if i had any taste buds left. Whats interesting though is the way they serve the food. Its like a pick and choose place but they bring everything to your table. You just eat what you want and get charged for what you take.

After that we went to Klapa Klab, which i think is an exclusive place with a pool and beach access. My mom had the hookups with her friend from college haha. The waves there are just brutal though. I mean, it's fun and all but if you dont pay attention you can just get slammed by a wave. My brother was wearing goggles and i was slightly ahead of him. I saw a huge wave coming so i ran towards it to get it before it broke. By brother wasnt so lucky. He got slammed. When he came up, his goggles were gone. I also lost a good pair of sandles to the unsatiable and wrathful ocean. RIP.

Today is our last day in Bali sadly, but then we go to Jogja tomorrow. im about to go to the beach again, who knows maybe ill surf once more....

-Aaron "Adder" Brown

2 comments:

  1. I won't even ask what's on your keyboard... is what you ate sort of like dim sum but with all spicy food?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that food thing looks crazy. HA! It was so spicy you couldn't tasty...wunderbar

    Anywho, here's a moment of silence for your pair of "sandles" that I'm sure can never be replaced...

    [moment]

    R.I.P.

    heart <3,
    BB

    ReplyDelete